State College of Florida, ManateeSarasota Recruitment 2020
Detail of : Specialist, Federal Programs, Financial Aid Services Job Opening in Sarasota
1. Administers need-based Federal grants to include the Federal Pell Grants, SEOG, and Federal Work-Study (FWS).
2. Assists with the development of and monitors procedures to ensure that grant funds are awarded to appropriate students and facilitates the reconciliation of disbursements.
3. Ensures that data is sent and returned to Federal Title IV Grant Programs in a timely fashion and resolves edits expeditiously.
4. Troubleshoots grant errors and edits and resolves these issues.
5. Monitors federal aid application (FAFSA, ISIRs) batch processing to clear up any problems related to incorrect names/SSN matches, selective service matches, or citizenship documentation problems (C-FLAGs).
6. Performs return of Title IV calculations (repayment of federal aid) when students lose eligibility due to receipt of other aid, dropped courses or withdrawing from the College. Updates forms used by other offices to calculate the required repayment of aid when a student loses eligibility, makes updates in Banner and reports reductions in aid when students repay funds.
7. Responsible for the enhancement and development of processes within the office to ensure effective and timely processing.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and three years of comprehensive relevant experience with postsecondary financial aid programs is required. Experience administering Title IV programs preferred.
Leadership experience preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants
You will receive a confirmation number indicating when you have completed your application. If you have not received a confirmation number, you have not finished your application. Good luck in the recruiting process!
All college searches are subject to compliance with Florida’s Public Records Law and all documents submitted become the property of the college.
This position is a career-level position and is eligible for veteran preference. If you qualify, please complete the Veteran Preference section of the application and attach a copy of your DD214.
Requires successful completion of criminal background screenings and employment reference checks.
Department Name Financial Aid Office Campus Bradenton Work Schedule 12 month Work Hours From 8:00am Work Hours To 4:30pm Total Hours Per Week 37.5 Requested Start Date ASAP Job Type Staff/Administration Benefits Eligible Yes Hiring Range $35,245.00$43,201.00 FLSA Exempt Job Open Date 08/31/2020 Job Close Date Open Until Filled No Statement of Non-Discrimination
does not discriminate on the basis of sex, pregnancy, race, religion, age, national origin/ethnicity, color, marital status, disability, genetic information or sexual orientation
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Specialist, Federal Programs, Financial Aid Services Sarasota November 2020 State College of Florida, ManateeSarasota above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Sarasota below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.