North American Stamping Group Careers 2020 - North American Stamping Group need a new employee to fill Human Resources Generalist - Paulding that will be placed in Paulding.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer” It is the policy of to provide employment, training, promotion, and other conditions of Employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or status as a qualified individual with a disability or other status protected by law.
Come grow with us…North American Stamping is expanding and looking to hire. We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our team for our Paulding, OH Division! is a privately held company founded in 1978. We continue to explore the most innovative processes and technologies to stay on the leading edge of the automotive industry. Our strategic locations within North America allows us the manufacturing footprint to cover you in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. NASG is an industry leader in the manufacturing of stampings and automated assemblies. A Tier II supplier of components, systems and aftermarket products for the automotive industry with a core business market consisting of seating, ride control, exhaust components, heat shields, noise, vibration and harness (NVH), chassis and structural and window regulators.
Your success is our success… Our sales have grown annually at a compounded rate of 18.0% for the last eight years, tripling our business, while making us one of the largest leading Tier II automotive stamping and assembly suppliers. The Human Resources Generalist reports to the Human Resources Manager or designate. This position is to support the Human Resources team with daily activities in recruiting, payroll, employee relations, and benefits at the manufacturing facility.
What you get in return …The most competitive pay in the industry based upon your skill level, along with a full benefits package.
is a manufacturing organization supplying a very competitive automotive market with medium to high volume, stamped metal components and welded assemblies.
A “Customer First” Lean Manufacturing Philosophy is the foundation of our (NASG) Total Quality Production System (TQPS). We will achieve long term Satisfaction through Best in Class Quality, Service and Delivery of our products.
Supplying Best in Class Quality is the cornerstone of our TQPS. Our ongoing commitment is to exceed our Customer’s expectations for Quality Performance by implementing and maintaining a “Quality First” approach in every process.
Our people are our most important asset. World Class Performance is a direct reflection of the commitment and dedicated efforts of our people. We will maintain a safe, stable and cooperative working environment, achieved through open and honest communication, fairness and mutual respect.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
A. Serve as an associate advocate in conflict or corrective action situations to ensure fair and consistent treatment.
1. Coach, guide, and mentor group leaders and other members of management on associate relations matters including performance management, attendance, associate issues and concerns, etc.
2. Lead resolution and/or referral of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries, as well as investigation of associate complaints or issues initiated by management or associates.
3. Research and investigate compliance issues regarding workers’ compensation injuries and claims, attendance, corrective actions, harassment, etc.
4. Support facilitation of performance management, coaching, and corrective action situations.
B. Ensure that NASG, Company, and HR policies, practices, and procedures are properly and consistently administered and lead to fair and consistent treatment of associates.
1. Lead policy/procedure communication, guidance, and related education activities to ensure HR policies, practices, and procedures are understood and consistently applied.
2. Assist and/or coordinate development and implementation of HR policies, programs, and practices.
C. Assist in administration of compensation and benefit programs and other associate services (e.g., voluntary purchase discount programs, company uniforms, etc.) that support Company philosophy, profitability, and success.
1. Support payroll and benefit administration by assisting associates with inquiries or issues regarding benefits, pay, annual enrollment meetings, status changes, vacation, leaves of absence, etc.
2. Ensure associate enrollment benefit forms/changes are accurate, current, and maintained in HRIS and associate files.
3. Verify and check hours and pay codes in HRIS on a weekly basis.
4. Compile supporting data and amounts for incentive payouts (e.g., attendance) to hourly associates.
5. Maintain all temporary timesheets and hours and report to agency on a weekly basis.
6. Support administration of classification programs which includes classifying and reclassifying positions and writing job descriptions.
D. Provide assistance and coordination in the maintenance and management of specialized human resource information and measurement/reporting systems.
1. Perform specialized technical tasks, such as benchmark evaluation, technical research, and labor trend analysis.
2. Prepare reports, graphs, charts, and statistical analyses, and participate in presenting reports and proposals to HR and senior management.
3. Provide support assistance for tracking, management, and month end reporting of direct/indirect headcount, overtime, attendance, turnover, leaves of absence, safety incidents, and other HR Key Performance Indicators (KPI), etc.
E. Support associate communication, involvement, and recognition activities including service awards, all-associate events, business review communication meetings, etc.
1. Plan and execute associate and team building activities to help promote a positive work environment and effectively raise associate morale such as holiday activities, plant luncheons, environmental activities, etc.
2. Assist with planning, organizing, and executing associate internal communications, bulletin board postings, two-way communications, and feedback systems including monthly plant communication meetings, roundtable meetings, suggestion programs, and opinion surveys.
3. Administer service award and other recognition programs.
F. Assist with employment and recruitment processes for filling hourly and salaried positions with internal and external personnel due to attrition, promotions, and transfers.
1. Support development and execution of recruiting strategy with hiring managers.
2. Conduct internal and external postings including pre-screening of applicants.
3. Coordinate and facilitate interview process.
4. Assist hiring manager in their decision-making regarding entire hiring process.
5. Coordinate critical pre- and post-employment processes including job offers, associate referrals, background checks, candidate notifications, and new hire orientation preparation and support.
6. Evaluate recruiting and interviewing processes and makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
G. Assist with education, training, and organizational development efforts.
1. Support, coordinate, and/or facilitate orientation and assimilation programs for new hires.
2. Support, coordinate, and/or facilitate legal compliance education and training.
3. Communicates with managers/supervisors to ensure the timely completion of performance appraisals and baseline training and certification.
4. Administers and monitors the Educational Assistance Program.
5. Maintains associate training records.
H. Prepare and assist with personnel administration activities.
1. Process personnel action and change of status forms for new hires, transfers, terminations, leaves of absence, etc.
2. Generate wage increases and ensure status changes are accurate and completed for scheduled pay progressions, annual increases, promotions, and terminations for entry in HRIS.
3. Create and maintain associate files for recordkeeping. Monitor status and upkeep of records that are related to leaves of absence and workers’ compensation.
4. Complete HRIS system entries. Monitor attendance records and prepare any corrective actions required. Maintain attendance tracking for hourly associates and issue corrective action as necessary.
5. Complete or administer employment verifications, benefit verifications, child support withholdings, and other miscellaneous personnel actions.
6. Establish security access for new, temporary and existing associates and maintain access.
I. Coordinate employment and administration of temporary associates.
1. Maintain employment related information in regard to temporary associates.
2. Arrange hire of temporary associates and collaborate with manufacturing for placement of temporary workers.
J. Provide support and assistance with Environmental, Health, Safety, and Security activities.
Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in Business Administration, HR Management, or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Master's degree in related field and/or Professional certification is a plus.
Entry to five (5) years of relevant human resources generalist experience and academic preparation or eight (8) years of relevant experience. Manufacturing setting experience preferred.
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in supporting HR functions in a manufacturing setting preferred. Automotive experience preferred.
Previous experience in creating presentations and delivering to large groups.
Experience with talent management, including recruitment, succession planning, and associate development.
Demonstrated positive associate relations activities.
Experience in interviewing, project management, change management, and conflict management/resolution.
Knowledge and organizational skills necessary to maintain company records in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through North American Stamping Group system at :