Detail of : Practice Supervisor Family Practice Job Opening in Worland
C/P-Worland Fam Prac-Clinic
Find your path in health care. is committed to not only providing the finest care possible, but to advancing the way care is provided. To achieve our vision, we seek out professionals who embrace change and who possess the passion and skills to make it happen. Apply today.
Banner Medical Group WorlandWe are a clinic of family medicine, oncology, general surgery and podiatry. We have four medical doctors and three advance practice providers which makes us a well-rounded clinic within our rural area. Our providers provide a wide range of acute and chronic medical care across the lifespan of our patients: prenatal care, birth, childhood, adolescence, adulthood, to end-of-life care.
In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, we also provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments and screening tests, and guidance for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We take care of our patients’ new medical concerns and chronic health conditions, and provide integrated care with specialists to address all their health needs. From heart disease, stroke and hypertension, to diabetes, cancer, and asthma, our providers provide patients with ongoing, personalized care.
Our culture is family oriented which makes for a very welcoming and comfortable environment. We have a great team that works well together and make the work environment fun!
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at . offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
At Banner Medical Group, you'll have the opportunity to perform a critical role in the community where you practice. Banner Medical Group provides both primary and specialty care throughout the communities in which operates. We do this in a variety of settingsfrom smaller group practices like our Clinics in Loveland, Colo. and Torrington, Wyo., to large multi-specialty Centers in the metropolitan Phoenix area. We currently have more than 1,000 physicians and more than 3,500 total employees in our group and are seeking others to enhance our ability to deliver our nonprofit mission of providing excellent patient care.
This position works to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the assigned department, including day-to-day administration of non-physician staff and operations. Uses specialized knowledge, judgment and skills necessary to provide excellent patient care.
1. Supervises the day to day activities of non physician staff, ensuring a high level of productivity. Continuously monitors the functioning of the medical group and recommends changes to operational procedures as necessary.
2. Selects, trains, coaches, motivates, conducts performance evaluations, and directs the workflow of staff. Schedules non physician staff ensuring that staff is appropriately deployed among offices.
3. Oversee all functions of the medical group including reception and scheduling activities, patient service areas, accounting, medical records, transcription, business information systems, and appropriate clinical areas.
4. Functions as a liaison between non physician staff and physicians to ensure effective service for patients. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with group physicians. Serves as a role model and resource person for providing quality patient care and patient information as needed.
5. Maintains office policies and procedures in accordance with physician requirements, facility and system policies and procedures, standard practices of the profession, and related regulatory requirements.
6. Determines physical maintenance and equipment needs and repairs and coordinates internal or external resources. Resolves problems relating to the facility on a day-to-day basis. Ensures all areas are appropriately stocked and supplies are readily accessible.
7. Covers front and/or back office functions. May also administer medications in accordance with established policies and procedures or as directed, and consistent with demonstrated competencies and state scope of practice.
8. This position has a strong understanding of the daily workflow of the practice and functions autonomously to provide guidance to ensure quality patient experiences and efficient practice operations. This position is required to have working knowledge of referral and authorization processes and must have the ability to navigate a variety of separate computer programs at any given time and handle multiple demands on time. Internal customers include all patients, staff and clinic providers. External customers include the community, vendors and non-clinic providers and facilities. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Requires a level of literacy, communication and math skills as normally demonstrated at the level of an Associate’s Degree.
Certain assignments may require current certification as a Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant or current LPN license.
Requires a level of knowledge and ability normally demonstrated
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Application will be treated strictly confidential .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Practice Supervisor Family Practice Worland December 2020 Banner Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Worland below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.