VP Of Marketing Job Openings by HCA Healthcare in San Antonio
7 days ago
HCA Healthcare Hiring 2021 - HCA Healthcare present an opportunity to fill VP of Marketing that will be placed in San Antonio.
HCA Healthcare Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : VP of Marketing Job Openings in San Antonio
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) VP of Marketing? At Methodist Healthcare System, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At Methodist Healthcare System, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Flexible spending accounts
Short and long-term disability coverage
Legal benefits and pet insurance
Discounted Auto, Home, and Life Insurance and Identity Theft Protection
For more benefits details click here.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated VP of Marketing like you to be a part of our team.
Functions as the strategic leader responsible for setting and executing digital and marketing strategies, as well as, building and managing the organizational infrastructure to enable the division and hospital teams to grow service lines and deliver on their value proposition. Responsibilities also include identification and execution of business development opportunities and strategies. Will report to the Division President and directly manage staff, vendor partnerships and the overall Marketing plan for Methodist Healthcare System and HCA Healthcare’s San Antonio Division. RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and leads high performing team of system and facility level marketing professionals responsible for primary leadership and direction of marketing opportunities, ensuring collaboration with Public Relations, Communications, Provider Relationship Management, Physician Services Group, CRM, IT, Operations, Finance, Hospital Leadership, and Corporate Affairs.
2. Acts as thought leader for MHS marketing initiatives through collaboration with division leaders to identify areas of opportunity and differentiation and establishes deep, effective partnerships with facility and division senior leadership to serve as primary lead identifying risks and to collect & distribute information for division-wide decision-making.
3. Provides strategic leadership to drive best-in-class marketing plans for division including establishing and managing budget with measurable ROI; tracks initiatives to hospital volumes and budget; formulates and executes annual marketing plan with a focus on increasing market share and revenue.
4. Oversight of brand building efforts based on approved graphic standards and style guides; development of communications and marketing materials (advertising, digital media, etc.) that support the marketing strategy objectives; leverages cutting edge marketing, social media, digital/e-commerce technologies and trends; and continually evaluates and adjusts strategies to stay ahead of changing digital markets across multiple platforms.
5. Proactively monitors the market dynamics including competitive activity, consumer and technology trends and other influences to appropriately share and/or adjust plans, budget or priorities, as warranted and is accountable for outcomes of strategies. EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree is mandatory for a successful candidate.
10+ years of progressive, broad marketing leadership experience with a minimum of 5 years, digital experience and a strong track record of delivering tangible results working with regional teams in complex, matrixed corporations.
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our VP of Marketing opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to HCA Healthcare website with link as follow :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in VP of Marketing San Antonio June 2021 HCA Healthcare above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in San Antonio below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.