Detail of : Administrative Assistant, School Board Job Opening in Jacksonville
Job Summary Performs advanced and confidential administrative work serving as assistant to the Superintendent or Board members. Maintains confidentiality regarding organizational business matters. Essential Functions 1. Provides direct support to the Superintendent and/or Board Office and provides coordination of District-wide endeavors.
2. Manages Board Office technology systems, website, and E-Agenda publication.
3. Maintains Superintendent's or Board Member calendar; schedules appointments; and arranges workshops, meetings, and seminars.
4. Reviews Superintendent's or Board Member mail and routes to appropriate staff members.
5. Composes letters, email responses, reports, forms, and documents for Superintendent's signature.
6. Assigns work assignments, oversees work to be done, and edits work of support staff in certificated offices.
7. Coordinates constituent services issues and responses to public officials.
8. May oversee, monitor and/or review the work of others, such as Clerk Is and Office Assistants, and provide guidance and training to volunteers, parents and other employees.
9. Performs other duties as assigned. Probation: Six (6) months Qualifications Open Requirements: High School Diploma. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience performing confidential and advanced level clerical office functions, including delegated administrative duties. Office managerial experience at a school center or at a District level preferred. Promotional Requirements: NA Licensing: NA Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Extensive knowledge of the operation and function of the various school system departments and offices with the ability to communicate with administrators and School Board members
Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, and calendar software skills
Strong decision making skills
Strong creative problem solving skills
Strong time management skills
Strong negotiation skills
Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with administrators, teachers, other employees, parents, and the general public
Ability to work with diverse groups
Ability to deal effectively and graciously with the public
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Administrative Assistant, School Board Jacksonville October 2020 Duval County Public Schools above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Jacksonville below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.