Production Line Operator Job Openings by Crown Holdings in Oshkosh
10 days ago
Crown Holdings Vacancies 2021 - Crown Holdings assign a chance to fill Production Line Operator that will be placed in Oshkosh.
Crown Holdings Jobs 2021
Detail of : Production Line Operator Job Openings in Oshkosh
Crown Cork & Seal USA, a global metal packaging company is looking for a Production Line Operator ($18.72 an hour) at our plant in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. We offer fully funded employer benefits which means free medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage to the employee.
Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc is the number one manufacturer of food cans in the world. Our complete array of food packaging serves a variety of markets, including fruit, vegetables, dairy, fish, meat, ready meals, pet food, infant milk powder and other dry food products. We offer a wide selection of food cans from round to bowl as well as shaped cans. We truly focus on excellence. Here is your chance to join the Crown Food Division at our facility in Oshkosh, WI.
We offer a competitive salary will full comprehensive benefits effective the first of the month after 60 days of employment. We also offer fully funded employer benefits which means free medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage to the employee.
Job Responsibilities Production Line Operator
1. Operate and assist Production Line Mechanic with all direct and indirect production equipment, such as: slitters, welders, conveyors, elevators, flanges, beaders, double seamers, tester, palletizers, strapper, etc.
2. Operate and assist Production Line Mechanic in maintaining production line efficiencies, quality of production and records.
3. Perform quality checks, maintain records and verify that finished goods and material used in the manufacturing of finished goods (ends, plate, Lacquer, enamels, etc.) are to Company specifications and production schedules.
4. Work under the direction of Production Line Mechanics.
5. Maintain proper housekeeping and safetykeep work area clean.. This position may be called the following at other companies;
Operator Job Requirements
A High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to stand continuously for more that 8+ hours per shift
Must be able to walk, lift/carry up to 50 lbs on occasion
Must be able to stand, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Must be able to twist at the waist and ben bend repetitively
This position may also require climbing or balancing
Must be able to work up to 12 hours shifts, both day and evening
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Crown Holdings website with link as follow :
Application will be treated strictly confidential .
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Production Line Operator Oshkosh June 2021 Crown Holdings above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Oshkosh below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.