Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Recruitment 2020
Detail of : Advanced Practitioner -NP/PA Family Medicine West Wilkes Job Openings in North Wilkesboro
Family Medicine West Wilkes is adding a new Advanced Practice Provider to the team
The Practice is located in Ferguson NC
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm No weekends Call every 5th week Graduation from an accredited NP/PA Program
Licensed by the NC Board of Nursing or NC Medical Board of Examiners
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Current American Heart Assoc. BLS and ACLS
Prior APP experince preferred
FLSA Status: Exempt
Original Date: December 2016
Last Revision: January 2019
JOB SUMMARY: Increases a physician?s ability to provide patient care services by participating independently / interdependently in the delivery of direct patient care including scheduling, supervising, and/or conducting complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, within the scope of individual authority, granted by the North Carolina State Board of Medical Examiners in a Hospital Based APP function.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A minimum of a Bachelor?s degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program. Master?s degree preferred.
REPORTS TO: Service Line Leadership
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION: North Carolina State Board of Medical Examiners approval as a Nurse Practitioner.
1. Performs complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in diagnosing medical and surgical problems and prescribing necessary treatment and service for quality patient care. Records data and tentative conclusions for review by the physician.
2. Assists in surgeries; provides pre- and post-operative care.
3. Coordinates and schedules laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures. Explains the necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
4. Carries out patient care services under indirect physician supervision such as cast application and removal, wound suturing and dressing changes; monitors progress of patients, maintains records of patient's progress, and consults with supervising physician when patient's progress does not meet anticipated and/or predetermined criteria.
5. Plans and schedules work for the physician's team ensuring proper distribution of assignments and adequate staffing, space and facilities for subsequent performance of assigned duties.
6. Participates in basic science and clinical research projects conducted by supervising physician; prepares statistical reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
7. Assists in teaching students, residents and interns in complex techniques and procedures, which are unique to specific clinical setting. Provides directions and guidance to support personnel.
8. Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Exceptional interpersonal skills
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Fast paced, long hours, ability to deliver results
Professionalism and customer service skills a must at all times
Occasionally subject to irregular hours
0% 35% 65%
to to to
35% 65% 100% N/A Activity
X Reaching with arms
X Finger and hand dexterity
Lifting, carrying, pushing and or pulling:
X 20 lbs. maximum
X 50 lbs. maximum
X 100 lbs. maximum
To apply for this position, please click on the "" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-6464. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center system at :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Advanced Practitioner -NP/PA Family Medicine West Wilkes North Wilkesboro November 2020 Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in North Wilkesboro below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.