Fountain Job Openings by Boom Inc. dba Sonic Drive In in Columbia
21 days ago
Boom Inc. dba Sonic Drive In
Boom Inc. dba Sonic Drive In Hiring 2020 - Boom Inc. dba Sonic Drive In give an opportunity to apply Fountain that will be placed in Columbia.
Boom Inc. dba Sonic Drive In Recruitment 2020
Detail of : Fountain Job Opening in Columbia
SONIC DRIVE-IN JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: CREW MEMBER
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: MANAGER ON DUTY
STATUS: HOURLY, NON-EXEMPT
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION: Prepares quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the Sonic Drive-In.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: 1. Performs all duties in the Basic Stations (Fountain & Frozen, Dresser, Front Swamp, Back Swamp, Grill, Switchboard, Expeditor, Food Prep, and if applicable, Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on store volume, during a shift to ensure that preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
2. Operates switchboard and records customer order, repeats order in a clear and understandable manner.
3. Operates Drive-Thru window and sales register and makes accurate change quickly and efficiently.
4. Prepares fountain drinks and ice cream items.
5. Prepares food by cutting and chopping food items and cooking on grill or in fryers.
6. Prepares food orders efficiently within 2-3 minute time frame.
7. Packages all menu items into bags or trays and places drink orders into drink carriers.
8. Serves food to customers in an efficient manner in the Drive-Thru and as necessary when working in other Basic Stations.
9. Moves food product weighing up to 50 lbs into freezer and shelves stacked from floor to ceiling.
10. Routinely disposes of trash by transporting bags outside and into dumpsters.
11. Cleans all areas of drive-in, including mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used grease.
12. Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food areas, food preparation tools, and hands.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Displays the importance of placing guests’ needs first on a consistent basis.
Responds to guests requests in a respectful manner. Promptly reports complaints to a member of the drive-in management team.
Wears required uniform and appropriate personal protective equipment as outlined in the Sonic Drive-In operations manual.
Performs other job related duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS: Effective communication skills
Basic math and basic reading skills
Ability to follow directions
Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
Complies with all Sonic Drive-In Policies and Procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
Successfully completes and follows requirements of all STAR certification and other Sonic Drive-In training programs.
Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required.
ENVIRONMENT: Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while cooking. Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food items. Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable weather conditions.
SONIC MISSION STATEMENT: To become America’s most-loved restaurant brand.
SONIC CORE VALUES
At Sonic, we value: Respect for everyone touched by the Sonic brand.
Entrepreneurial spirit and the power of the individual.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Fountain Columbia December 2020 Boom Inc. dba Sonic Drive In above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Columbia below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.