Delaware Technical Community College Job Vacancies 2020
Detail of : Educational Training Specialist-Pest Control Test Prep Job Opening in Georgetown
Incumbent would be responsible for teaching our pest control test prep program courses. Hours would depend on course needs.
Salary $36.00 p/h
Classification Title Educational Training Specialist
Job Code 3038 (FT), 3538 (PT)
Position Pay Grade Salary Plan A (FT), Salary Plan C (PT)
An incumbent is responsible for conducting and/or teaching workshops, seminars and/or courses, evaluating participants, and developing and implementing curricula. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for providing individual tutoring, advisement, and/or counseling services to the Workforce Development and Community Education Division participants/students, as well as providing support for division activities. Nature and Scope
An incumbent typically reports to an appropriate Workforce Development and Community Education supervisor/administrator. Duties include a variety of accountabilities pertaining to planning, organizing, and conducting workshops, seminars, and/or courses, and providing tutoring, advisement, and/or counseling services to Workforce Development and Community Education participants/students. In addition, an incumbent is to assist in other Workforce Development and Community Education activities, e.g., recruitment, job placement, and support services for participants/students, as assigned. Principal Accountabilities
An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Conducts and/or teaches workshops, seminars, and/or courses as assigned, utilizing effective communications, classroom/workshop management, leadership, training, and teaching techniques.
2. Develops new programs, workshops/seminars and/or courses and syllabi. Evaluates programs, courses, workshops/seminars and/or courses, including syllabi, teaching methods, materials, equipment, and facilities; revises existing programs, workshops/seminars and/or courses as assigned.
3. Selects, maintains, and uses materials, supplies, and equipment required for effective teaching, facilitating, and training.
4. Maintains adequate participant/student records, including intake test results, and counseling notes; evaluates and reports participants’ progress and/or attendance. Prepares and submits evaluations as required.
5. Provides objective advisement and tutoring of participant/students as necessary to assist in successful completion of the program.
6. Schedules, posts, and maintains office hours to aid in participant’s progress.
7. Works as a team with other faculty and staff to facilitate routine department operations and achieve departmental goals and objectives. Assists in attaining program accreditation.
8. Participates in departmental/campus/College meetings and serves on committees, as required.
9. Participates in professional development in-service programs.
10. Assists as requested in developing proposal/department/program budget, establishing and maintaining effective public relations, and facilitating routine department operations.
11. Assists with extra-curricular client activities as requested.
12. Performs other related duties as required. Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of teaching techniques and methods. Knowledge of relevant subject matter in the incumbent’s discipline/department.
Knowledge of counseling skills and techniques. Knowledge of community resources and of the means to access these resources. Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing. Ability to develop rapport with students and staff. Ability to effectively communicate subject matter content and to relate to a diverse population in a multicultural environment. Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Four (4) years of relevant experience.
Posting Number REG2583PO
Number of Vacancies
Desired Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Date 08/20/2020
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Applicant Instructions
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Delaware Technical Community College website with link as follow :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Educational Training Specialist-Pest Control Test Prep Georgetown November 2020 Delaware Technical Community College above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Georgetown below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.