Housekeeper Job Openings by NorthBay in North East
6 days ago
NorthBay Vacancies 2020 - NorthBay provide an opportunity to fill Housekeeper that will be placed in North East.
NorthBay Jobs 2020
Detail of : Housekeeper Job Openings in North East
Cleaning of all public areas, apartments, lobbies, cabins, bunk rooms, & Kestrel hotel rooms as well
as doing laundry in between as requested and scheduled through the work order system and assist
with common area housekeeping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Clean all bathrooms including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories and fixtures in apartment and common areas.
2. Vacuum carpeted areas and mop floors.
3. Spot clean walls and windows.
4. Dust furniture and empty trashcans.
5. Clean baseboards, pictures, lights, and HVAC vents.
6. Honor any additional housekeeping request made by the guest during the allotted time.
7. Assist with picking up trash four (4) times a day.
8. Assist with activity room set-ups, will require movement of furniture.
9. Occasionally lifting mattresses off of floors or from one cabin to another to accommodate guests.
10. Report any pertinent information to management directly related to the wellbeing of the guest.
11. Perform any additional housekeeping tasks as necessary.( laundry)
12. Additionally, perform any duty requested by Management to ensure efficient and effective operation of the
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: General knowledge of housekeeping. Ability to use all required
equipment. Housekeeping experience preferred. Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NA
Must have excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, and must be able to motivate staff. Ability to
operate all required equipment.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: Must have a valid driver’s license. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Housekeeper North East October 2020 NorthBay above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in North East below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.