Intervention Specialist Teacher Job Openings by Delaware City Schools in Delaware
26 days ago
Delaware City Schools
Delaware City Schools Vacancies 2021 - Delaware City Schools give away an opportunity to fill Intervention Specialist Teacher that will be placed in Delaware.
Delaware City Schools Recruitment 2021
Detail of : Intervention Specialist Teacher Job Openings in Delaware
BOARD OF EDUCATION – DELAWARE CITY SCHOOLS
Job Description Date: June 1, 2009
Title: TEACHER, INTERVENTION SPECIALIST
Reports To: Principal
Employment Status: Full Time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Qualifications: * Appropriate State of Ohio intervention specialist license/certificate
Ability to communicate ideas and directives clearly and effectively both orally and
Good health, physical stamina, fitness and vitality
General Description: Committed to teaching students the subject matter and skills which will lead toward the
fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, emotional, and psychological growth. Direct
and assess the learning experience of special needs students in activities sponsored by
the school. Essential Functions: 1. Committed to the classroom and the organization of its program and
management with the classroom teacher.
2. Maintain control at all times where the teacher is in charge of supervision.
3. Responsible for establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with
parents through various mediums (parent conference, report cards, written or
verbal communication, and/or home visits).
4. Responsible for writing clear and usable lesson plans that indicate direction for
instruction and implementation of course of study that is consistent with the Ohio
Department of Education, Special Education Division code requirement.
5. Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter with emphasis on individualized
instruction and I.E.P.
6. Assess students on the level of progress according to the level of each
7. Responsible for presenting clear, complete, and accurate explanations and
instructions suitable to the level of learners.
8. Approach subject matter in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
9. Present subject matter in a calm, self-confident, and poised manner.
10. Receive students’ questions comfortably and answer them clearly and
11. Give positive reinforcement for acceptable academic and social behavior.
12. Implement behavior modification techniques as needed in order to promote
positive behavior patterns.
13. Is aware of current methods of instruction as they are related to special needs
14. Responsible for cooperative and collaborative teaching in the sharing of
15. Responsible for maintaining attendance records and all other records pertinent to
the special needs program for state reporting.
16. Assist school psychologists with placement recommendations and testing
17. Maintain records as required by district policy.
18. Responsible for appropriate dress.
19. Attend school promptly and stay until regularly scheduled times have been met.
Must secure permission from principal to leave early or arrive late.
20. Attend all scheduled meetings promptly.
TEACHER, INTERVENTION SPECIALIST – Pg. 2 Expectations: 1. Demonstrate support for the district’s Vision, Mission and Beliefs.
2. Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement by engaging in regular
professional development activities.
3. Ensure that decisions are based on data.
4. Demonstrate flexibility and openness to innovation in the performance of job
5. Serve as a role model in how to conduct oneself as a citizen and as a
responsible, intelligent human being.
6. Adhere to and enforce all board policies.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
8. The employee shall remain free from any alcohol or abuse of a non-prescribed
controlled substance in the workplace throughout his/her employment in the
District. Additional Working 1. Occasional exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and tissue.
Conditions: 2. Occasional operation of a vehicle under inclement weather conditions.
3. Occasional interaction among unruly children.
For further information, please refer official source from Delaware City Schools on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Intervention Specialist Teacher Delaware May 2021 Delaware City Schools above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Delaware below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.