Detail of : Member Service Representative I (Member Contact Center) Job Openings in Novi
Be a part of One Team One Mission! Would you like to be part of an organization that believes in being passionate about what you do? Do you want the ability to be involved in the community you work in and spending time involved with numerous charitable organizations? Join the CFCU family where we put our members and team members first. Our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental, and vision with a generous time-off package, matching 401 (k), and paid time off to do volunteer work.
A Day in the Life The Member Service Representative primary responsibility is to answer inbound telephone calls and deliver a consistent, exceptional member experience. A Member Service Representative will process transactions timely, provide solutions and perform various operational tasks.
This is a full-time position Monday-Saturday, with a day off during the week. Work schedule varies based on call center needs.
Compensation starts at $18 per hour. Essential Functions and Responsibilities: The minimum requirement for any team member of our company is to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, with a commitment to a workplace of dignity and respect, in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity standards and regulations. We also require, as a minimum standard, that all team members have the ability to accept direction and constructive criticism from supervisors and managers.
1. Manage high volume calls while maintaining the established response standard.
2. Own the member experience from beginning to end.
3. Identify member needs in addition to clarifying information, researching and providing solutions and or alternatives.
4. Report trending issues to management based on member comments.
5. Recognize opportunities to offer additional services and refer members to our sales areas.
6. Meet or exceed the high level of service delivery according to the annual plan.
7. Analyze facts to make sound decisions in the best interest of the organization.
8. Handle all member questions or requests for bill pay, online banking, mobile banking, and the payment center.
9. Perform card maintenance for members.
10. Perform other duties as directed by leadership. Qualifications Required:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Proven ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
3. Proficiency using Excel and Word. Qualifications Preferred:
1. 1 year of financial industry experience.
2. 1 year of call center experience. Core Competencies:
1. Member-focused: Championing our service philosophies to all internal & external members.
2. Productive: Achieving excellence with attention to detail.
3. Proactive: Taking initiative and ownership.
4. Analytical: Using critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
5. Organized: Efficiently managing time and other resources.
6. Communicative: Accurately expressing oneself verbally and in writing.
7. Supportive: Being approachable, respectful, and team-oriented.
8. Teachable: Embracing continuous improvement.
9. Confidential: Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
10. Compliant: Respecting regulations, policies, and procedures.
11. Computer proficient: Adept at using computers. Working Conditions: Work time includes evening and weekend hours. In-office working conditions are normal. Lighting, temperature, audio, and work space are all sufficient. Work requires the ability to constantly operate a computer and the ability to read, type, and communicate.
Disclaimer/Intent and Function of Job Descriptions: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Because the nature of positions and job functions can change over time, this job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all essential functions, duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties may be changed or modified in the Credit Union’s discretion. The Credit Union will keep employees updated on key functions, duties, and requirements of their position by communications from the Credit Union and by updating the job description from time to time. Any employee with questions about the nature of their job duties is encouraged to consult with his or her supervisor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable Federal, State or local laws.
Note: If you have issues applying, please try using the Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers on a computer.
For further information, please refer official source from Community Financial Credit Union Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Community Financial Credit Union, please register yourself at :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Member Service Representative I (Member Contact Center) Novi June 2021 Community Financial Credit Union above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Novi below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.