Skip Tracing Clerk Job Openings by Nelnet in Lincoln
13 days ago
Nelnet Recruitment 2021 - Nelnet provide a chance to apply Skip Tracing Clerk that will be placed in Lincoln.
Nelnet Jobs 2021
Detail of : Skip Tracing Clerk Job Openings in Lincoln
is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working at go beyond our benefits package. When you join the team, you're part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
Provide administrative support for the department through general office clerical and typing duties. Assist in skip-tracing functions via internet, telephone and email with a focus to locate borrowers.
1. Work within Corporate standards subject to quality and quantity.
2. Update demographic and other additional information for the borrower
3. Actively perform skip-tracing activities through various sources/tools in order to locate the borrower.
4. Make and take Reference calls in order to locate the borrower.
5. Identify multiple types of documents
6. Sort & route various documents
7. Complete data entry
8. Work within Corporate standards subject to quality and quantity
9. Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Up to 6 months experience in a similar role.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Customer service orientation
2. Listening comprehension
3. Business Math
4. Flexibility and Adaptability
5. Ability to work under critical time constraints
6. Written communications
8. Accuracy/Attention to Detail
9. Managing Multiple Priorities
10. PC Skills
11. 10-key proficient Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK .
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Nelnet on following link below :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Skip Tracing Clerk Lincoln April 2021 Nelnet above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Lincoln below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.