WIMS Analyst Job Openings by North Texas Municipal Water in Wylie
2 days ago
North Texas Municipal Water
North Texas Municipal Water Recruitment 2021 - North Texas Municipal Water require the best people to fill WIMS Analyst that will be placed in Wylie.
North Texas Municipal Water Recruitment 2021
Detail of : WIMS Analyst Job Openings in Wylie
Wylie, TX, USA Req #427
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Major Responsibilities: 1. Generate electronic deliverables from the Hach WIMS database including wastewater monthly reporting of electronic discharge monitoring reports (DMRs).
2. Develop variables, equations, forms, and reports within WIMS for data to be entered through interfaces.
3. Maintains DoForms functionally and develops forms for field data entry. Keeps up with the interfaces to ensure data is entered into the correct variables created within WIMS.
4. Provides training for NTMWD personnel regarding DoForms and WIMS data entry, use of WIMS database for data review, and general WIMS functions.
5. Assists NTMWD personnel on retrieving and reviewing WIMS information related to other NTMWD department operations.
6. Create individual dashboards for users to enable simplistic access to tabular and graphical data.
7. Develops procedural documentation (SOPs, etc.) for WIMS development, maintenance, and data entry to ensure standardized protocols among users.
8. Assist users with troubleshooting issues as they arise.
9. Assist with analytical data review.
10. Acts as deputy LIMS Administrator as needed and serves as a backup for the LIMS system.
11. Assist with report generation and EDD development. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: 1. Must be capable of understanding analytical procedures and duties to be performed.
2. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on database and spreadsheet applications.
4. Must have a strong working knowledge of the use of a variety of computer software programs and experience in the generation of EDDs and PDFs.
5. Must be able to communicate effectively with other individuals at varying levels within the organization and with outside agencies.
6. Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines for each project. Education and Experience: 1. Requires high school diploma or GED, college or related continuing education credits preferred.
2. Requires a valid Texas Driver’s License. Environmental Factors, Activity Levels and Equipment Moderate physical labor and considerable mental attention required with some eyestrain. Generally desirable conditions. Equipment used includes the following: network computer system and/or personal computer, telephone, printers, and basic office equipment.
Job Family NEW DF Pay Type Hourly Min Hiring Rate $25.65 Max Hiring Rate $37.96
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to North Texas Municipal Water website with link as follow :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in WIMS Analyst Wylie June 2021 North Texas Municipal Water above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Wylie below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.