Billing Clerk Job Openings by Clinica Sierra Vista in Fresno
23 days ago
Clinica Sierra Vista
Clinica Sierra Vista Recruitment 2021 - Clinica Sierra Vista need an applicant to apply Billing Clerk that will be placed in Fresno.
Clinica Sierra Vista Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Billing Clerk Job Opening in Fresno
Under the direction of the Billing Director, the Billing Clerk is responsible for all aspects of the billing for all services provided at . At times may work closely with patients to educate them on CSV Financial Policies and processes.
1. Responsible for all phases of billing including processing fee tickets and electronic charges.
2. Verify coverage and eligibility for all payors.
3. Communicate with Office Managers on any discrepancies or missing charges.
4. Prepare and post payments, RA’s and EOB’s, including denials.
5. Responsible for maintaining aging, working up tasks, follow-up on denials, and processing retroactive billing in a timely manner to maximize reimbursement.
6. Responsible for processing refunds, write offs, and credit balances in accordance with CSV Financial Policy Manual.
7. Ensure items on month end checklist are completed prior to month end close.
8. Communicates with patients and staff in a courteous and professional manner.
9. Perform other departmental duties as needed, including covering cashier positions. Other Responsibilities:
1. On a scheduled basis may be required to work at any Satellite Facility.
2. Ability to work a varied schedule that may include Saturday. Qualifications:
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Must be 18 years of age.
3. Minimum of two years experience in billing in the medical/dental field to include CPT and ICD9 Coding.
4. Ability to communicate with patients in a pleasant manner regarding their accounts.
5. Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
6. Ability to post and make arithmetical computations accurately. Physical Requirements:
Reaching Overhead 2%
Repetitive Motion 37%
(keyboard) Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
values human rights, goodwill, respect, inclusivity, equality, and recognizes that the organization derives its strength from a rich diversity of thoughts, ideas, and contributions. As leaders in healthcare industry, we aspire to be an employer of choice by promoting an organizational culture that reflects these core values. We seek to attract, develop, and retain a talented and dedicated workforce where people of diverse races, genders, religions, cultures, political affiliations and lifestyles thrive. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment that empowers our employees to provide the highest level of service to our community of residents and businesses; they’re counting on us.
is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract qualified applicants from all walks of life without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and/or local law. We aim to create an environment that celebrates and embraces the diversity of our workforce. We welcome you to join our team!
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Clinica Sierra Vista e-recruitment website with link as follow :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Billing Clerk Fresno May 2021 Clinica Sierra Vista above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fresno below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.