Detail of : Now Hiring! Plant Worker - Full Time Employment! Job Opening in Morgantown
Are you looking to kickstart your career? Maybe you’re rejoining the workforce or seeking a career change? is hiring now! We, as an essential business, are on the front lines as supporting the healthcare industry during the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that, in addition to our generous benefits, our team members enjoy better job stability and opportunities for advancement. We’ve also updated our policies and training to ensure that all of our team members can safely serve our customers. We protect what matters.
Position Purpose: This individual will ensure all waste is unloaded from vehicles, the vehicles are decontaminated, and waste is properly staged for scanning and processing. The individual will perform the duties in a safe and productive manner. Key Job Activities:
1) Unload waste from incoming vehicles. Separates non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated.
2) Stage waste on conveyor system or properly stack waste for scanning in the Bio track system.
3) Scan waste into the Bio track system for proper recordkeeping purposes.
4) Load autoclave bins or incinerator hopper with waste for processing.
5) Place re-usable containers on tub wash line for decontamination.
6) Operates tub wash unit insuring the wash unit is operating properly. Removes clean tubs from wash unit, inspects tubs and stacks for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
7) Operates tub wash sprayer for oversized reusable tubs insuring the unit is operating properly. Inspects tubs and stacks for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
8) Decontaminates vehicles cargo-carrying portion, reloads assigned re-usable tubs and insures cargo-carrying portion of vehicle does not have free liquid on the floor. Informs plant supervisor the vehicle is ready to be moved from dock area.
9) Insures housekeeping issues, e.g., spills cleaned up, floor is dry, and debris not on floor, etc., are addressed immediately.
10) Assists in other areas of the plant operation as directed. Education: Required Education: in High School or Equivalent Experience (North America & LATAM): Experience (EMEAA): Certifications and/or Licenses: Forklift Certification Disclaimer:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Now Hiring! Plant Worker - Full Time Employment! Morgantown November 2020 Stericycle above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Morgantown below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.