Crew Job Openings by Sonic Drive In in Fort Morgan
30+ days ago
Sonic Drive In
Sonic Drive In Vacancies 2021 - Sonic Drive In is looking for a new employee to fill Crew that will be placed in Fort Morgan.
Sonic Drive In Recruitment 2021
Detail of : Crew Job Openings in Fort Morgan
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION: Prepares and Delivers quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the Sonic Drive-In.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: 1. Performs all duties in the Basic Stations (Fountain & Frozen, Dresser, Front Swamp, Back Swamp, Grill, Switchboard, Expeditor, Food Prep, and if applicable, Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on store volume, during a shift to ensure that preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
2. Operates switchboard and records customer order, repeats order in a clear and understandable manner.
3. Operates Drive-Thru window and sales register and makes accurate change quickly and efficiently.
4. Prepares fountain drinks and ice cream items.
5. Prepares food by cutting and chopping food items and cooking on grill or in fryers.
6. Prepares food orders efficiently within 2-3 minute time frame.
7. Packages all menu items into bags or trays and places drink orders into drink carriers.
8. Serves food to customers in an efficient manner in the Drive-Thru and as necessary when working in other Basic Stations.
9. Moves food product weighing up to 50 lbs into freezer and shelves stacked from floor to ceiling.
10. Routinely disposes of trash by transporting bags outside and into dumpsters.
11. Cleans all areas of drive-in, including mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used grease.
12. Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food areas, food preparation tools, and hands.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Displays the importance of placing guests’ needs first on a consistent basis.
Responds to guests requests in a respectful manner. Promptly reports complaints to a member of the drive-in management team.
Wears required uniform and appropriate personal protective equipment as outlined in the Sonic Drive-In operations manual.
Performs other job related duties as assigned or required
ENVIRONMENT: Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while cooking. Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food items. Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable weather conditions
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS: Effective communication skills
Basic math and basic reading skills
Ability to follow directions
Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
Complies with all Sonic Drive-In Policies and Procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
Successfully completes and follows requirements of all STAR certification and other Sonic Drive-In training programs.
Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Sonic Drive In on following link below :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Crew Fort Morgan May 2021 Sonic Drive In above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fort Morgan below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.