Maintenance Tech I Job Openings by Regency Properties in Rensselaer
30+ days ago
Regency Properties Recruitment 2021 - Regency Properties invite a new employee to apply Maintenance Tech I that will be placed in Rensselaer.
Regency Properties Recruitment 2021
Detail of : Maintenance Tech I Job Openings in Rensselaer
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician I SUPERVISOR: Facilities Manager JOB SUMMARY: Performs custodial duties, maintenance and repairs at the properties and strengthens tenant relations in the best interest of Regency and the property owners. SPECIFICATIONS:
Education: High school education, certification in maintenance areas a plus. Experience: Maintenance and custodial experience preferred. Skills: Ability to perform basic repairs and maintain property in a safe and attractive condition. Ability to use hand tools normally used in construction, maintenance and landscaping, as well as all chemicals associated with maintenance and landscaping job functions. Ability to use power tools including, but not limited to, power drill, string trimmer, hedge trimmer, chain saw, paint sprayer and power washer. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and a willingness to learn and work hard are required. Employee must be a self-starter, and demonstrate a positive, professional image at all times. Able to demonstrate language, math and reasoning skills consistent with those in similar level positions.
Requirements: Valid driver's license and good driving record required. Regular and reliable attendance. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to work outdoors, sometimes in extreme weather conditions; in both heat temperatures over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and sub-freezing temperatures. Adequate protection must be used to guard against these elements. The employee is regularly exposed to noise levels comparable to those of street traffic, lawn mowing and power tool equipment. Hearing protection must be worn for noise levels of 85 decibels and above. The employee is frequently exposed to dust and dirt particles, as well as particles from lawn mowing and power tools, in which case filter masks and safety eyewear protection must be worn. The employee is occasionally required to work in high, precarious places, and with risk of electrical shock, in which case the employee must use the utmost safety precautions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. If there is a need to lift anything over 50 pounds, the employee must consult their supervisor first.
The employee must be able to use their arms and hands, and legs and feet, to perform the Duties and Responsibilities listed below. The employee must also be able to talk, see and hear. The employee may be required to work in heights of up to 30 feet, such as on a ladder or on a roof top. The employee may be responsible for driving a company truck. The employee must comply with all laws and speed limits. The employee is responsible for routine maintenance for the truck, to be paid for by the company. The employee must have, or learn, the skills necessary to plow snow, as well as attach and detach the snowplow blade to and from the truck.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES: 1. Maintains tenant & community relations in the best interest of Regency. Always dresses in a clean, professional manner with the proper Regency uniform. Always respectful and courteous to tenants and consumers at the shopping centers.
2. Performs and assures the following functions at the assigned properties are completed and reports to Facilities Manager and on status and/or maintenance repairs needed: a. Carries out or supervises custodial duties including picking up trash and other debris. Sweeps parking lots, keeps property weed free, power washes sidewalks (removes spills, gum, dirt, etc.) and building fronts, sweeps out entrances, and keeps all under-canopy lights bug free and spider web free. Empties trash containers. b. Maintains and waters landscaping and pulls weeds. c. Patrols common areas. d. Cleans/maintains vacant spaces, common areas, and other areas as directed. e. Assists with snow/ice removal as needed. f. Completes Work Orders and properly records work hours to the proper chart of account code. g. Performs preventative maintenance on properties as needed. 3. Frequent travel within designated region to ensure property standards are met and perform and necessary maintenance. 4. Completes assigned service requests and work orders at the assigned properties including the areas of electrical, plumbing, carpentry and general maintenance.
5. Oversees all physical aspects of the assigned properties. Keeps the Facilities Manager informed of problems that may arise.
6. Aids Facilities Manager in monitoring security and safety of the properties and reports all accidents with sufficient detail to appropriate personnel.
7. Reports to Facilities Manager when a tenant closes/opens. 8. Aids Facilities Manager by managing and maximizing billable hours for work completed at shopping centers.
9. Stays informed and prepared for upcoming inclement weather and notifies Facilities Manager. 10. Remains available for emergency phone calls and/or assistance after normal business hours. 11. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Regency Properties website with link as follow :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Maintenance Tech I Rensselaer May 2021 Regency Properties above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Rensselaer below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.