Director, Online Programs Job Openings by University of Utah in Salt Lake City
5 hours ago
University of Utah
Salt Lake City
University of Utah Recruitment 2021 - University of Utah offer a chance to apply Director, Online Programs that will be placed in Salt Lake City.
University of Utah Jobs 2021
Detail of : Director, Online Programs Job Openings in Salt Lake City
The Director drives the execution of online and hybrid courses and programs within the David Eccles School of Business at the . Online Programs provides development services and ongoing support to matriculated and non-matriculated online and hybrid courses. The Online Programs team works alongside MBA programs within the department, and graduate and undergraduate courses across the Eccles School of Business. The Director plays a vital role in online strategy for the David Eccles School of Business and spends considerable time in strategic relationship building and collaboration with key faculty and program staff. Leads and directly manages a team of educators, instructional designers, and media production experts. The Director actively participates in course creation, planning, design, and execution. The Director works closely with faculty, and staff and acts as the primary liaison for the David Eccles School of Business Online Programs with businesses in the community.
1. Formulate and execute an effective business development strategy for online programs within the David Eccles School of Business, including the growth of online Executive Education, new hybrid formats, undergraduate, MBA and graduate programs.
2. Bring together faculty and administration from the David Eccles School of Business to craft and carry out competitive, leading-edge online programs while providing high customer service and diplomacy with University administrators and faculty.
3. Formulate a sound course development and Learning Management System strategy and contribute meaningfully to course creation goals, course development, interactive elements, assessment, and other online elements.
4. Evaluate and make recommendations regarding new tools and technologies to support and enhance the development and delivery of online and hybrid courses. Review course evaluations and work with faculty to ensure the high quality of online courses. Craft and deliver persuasive presentations to small and large groups. Conduct workshops to train faculty on online teaching principles and technologies and prepare them for online teaching.
5. Liaise across relevant university departments; external contractors to execute and manage deliverables; and interact effectively with a broad range of constituents, including local business leaders, HR managers, state and regional government leaders, university faculty, staff, and administration.
6. Other duties as assigned by the Associate Dean.
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. Work Environment and Level of Frequency typically required Nearly Continuously: Office environment. Physical Requirements and Level of Frequency that may be required Nearly Continuously: Sitting, hearing, listening, talking. Often: Repetitive hand motion (such as typing), walking.
Seldom: Bending, reaching overhead.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, clinical field, or related area, or equivalency; nine years of progressively more responsible management experience; and demonstrated leadership, staff management, and effective communications skills required.
Completion of hospital provided supervisory training within one year of employment may also be required.
This position has no responsibility for providing care to patients.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
Master’s degree in Business Administration and/or Phd in related area preferred.
10+ years of experience in learning management systems, online education and training, with a proven ability to design and develop online and hybrid courses. Excellent strategic leadership and management skills; the ability to attract, motivate and retain a committed team with ongoing customer satisfaction responsibilities; someone who can develop and modify strategies, build budgets, work collaboratively with other university and external teams, and manage multiple projects.
A proven successful track record in interacting with and influencing top executives, faculty, administrators, community, and government leaders to accomplish significant, ambitious projects.
Strong proficiency related to current multimedia and instructional authoring technologies and the ability to maintain awareness of cutting-edge and emerging online education technologies to keep team informed and develop ways of keeping program content and technology fresh and updated.
Problem-solving; strong organization and time management skills; comfort level with an agile, entrepreneurial, and quickly growing organization. Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills with demonstrated proficiency in gathering information from many sources, distilling it to core messages, and communicating it effectively to different audiences.
Ability to hire, develop, lead and mentor team members, apply excellent judgment and problem-solving skills, and help the team adapt to changing priorities with ease and efficiency. A strong ability to handle confidential and non-routine information with discretion and sensitivity.
Passion for online education, innovative web-based technology, and values product excellence, timely service, and delivering on commitments.
Future growth may include an international strategy. A personal network with ties to European, Asian, Middle Eastern, and Latin American educational organizations and relevant individuals is preferred but not required.
Type Benefited Staff Special Instructions Summary
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Director, Online Programs Salt Lake City April 2021 University of Utah above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Salt Lake City below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.