The Brass Tap Recruitment 2020 - The Brass Tap invite an applicant to fill Server that will be placed in Modesto.
The Brass Tap Jobs 2020
Detail of : Server Job Openings in Modesto
Server Required Duties and Responsibilities:
· Passionate about craft beer and customer satisfaction
· Arrives to work on time, well groomed in a clean uniform for every shift
· Adheres to Brass Tap uniform standards and dress code
· Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times, willing to help out where needed
· Greets guests with friendliness and enthusiasm
· Takes the guest’s order and recommends beverages to enhance their experience
· Serves beverages in a timely manner according to Brass Tap procedures
· Maintains full knowledge of beer products and descriptions
· Knowledgeable of Wine and other featured beverages
· Knowledgeable of Brass Tap food offerings
· Can describe and recommend menu items
· Knowledgeable of promotions and Brew Crew programs
· Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our steps of service
· Maintains a professional relationship with all co-workers
· Follows all Brass Tap safety, sanitation, and employee guidelines
· Follows shift checklists and standard operating procedures
· Follows direction from managers and owners
· Follows Opening & Closing checklist to prepare for business and close down at end of shift
· Maintains a clean work area and guest environment during the shift
· Clears tables of glasses, plateware and debris when customers are finished
· Rolls silverware, stocks station and any other sidework duties
· Smiles and interacts with all Guests at all tables, not just their own
· Follows all requirements for the responsible service of alcohol
· Verifies guest’s age by checking valid ID cards to comply with state alcohol regulations
· Can complete requirements of job without constant supervision
· Understands basic money handling and can make proper change and process credit cards
· Must be flexible in schedule requirements as hours may fluctuate due to promotional and community events Candidate Requirements: Meet state & local age requirements for serving alcohol
Maintains current state/local required alcohol service certification
Previous bar server experience preferred but not required
Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds
Must be able to balance and carry multiple food and beverage items to and from table area
Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend for long periods of time
Excellent people skills and outgoing personality
This description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to The Brass Tap e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Server Modesto November 2020 The Brass Tap above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Modesto below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.