Semi Skilled Operator Job Openings by Lonza in Williamsport
2 days ago
Lonza Vacancies 2021 - Lonza is seeking a new employee to apply Semi Skilled Operator that will be placed in Williamsport.
Lonza Recruitment 2021
Detail of : Semi Skilled Operator Job Opening in Williamsport
At Specialty Ingredients (LSI) , we combine technological innovation with world-class manufacturing and regulatory excellence. We are a leader in Microbial Control Solutions and chemical technologies used in various applications including hygiene and home care. Today, these solutions are more critical than ever to maintain the hygiene and safety of hospitals, homes, schools, and offices across the world. Our Specialty Chemical Services business provides composite materials for technically demanding industries and performance intermediates & chemicals. Our Custom development and manufacturing team has already brought more than 1,000 unique solutions to life for their customers.
We are a highly dynamic group of 3,000 employees in more than 21 countries around the world. For us, performance, collaboration, passion and care are fundamentals. Are YOU someone who CARES about finding unique solutions for customers, who is PASSIONATE about making a difference? We are looking for talent who embrace COLLABORATION and are motivated by a PERFORMANCE culture.
Handle startup and shut down duties pertaining to packaging equipment at the beginning and end of each shift
• Make-certain that each packaging machine is in good repair and works in accordance to regulations set by the company
• Responsible for packaging integrity and quality checks on each packaging order
• Monitor correct product weights and ensure that they are maintained throughout the shift
• Handle / discard waste that packaging machineries edict in a safe manner
• Educate workers on exercising caution to avoid accidents and prevent injuries
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors are clean and organized
Maintain manufacturing batch records
Load and unload items into packaging machines and remove rejected packages to be isolated as surplus
• Reset machines following malfunctions or need for repeated cycles
• Secure packaged items by gluing, tying, stapling or Stretch Wrapping
• Sort, label, and inspect packaged products
• Stack packaged items in storage areas or on delivery pallets using jack pallets or forklifts
• Maintain daily logs regarding packaged products and storage and delivery orders
Must be capable of Operating a Forklift
Must be competent with Computers
Must be capable of wearing a respirator and being a member of the Site Emergency Response Team
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to our customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution. What makes YOU different?
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Lonza on following link below :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Semi Skilled Operator Williamsport June 2021 Lonza above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Williamsport below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.