Apprentice 1st Year Job Openings by Entergy in Southaven
1 day ago
Entergy Vacancies 2021 - Entergy offer an opportunity to apply Apprentice 1st Year that will be placed in Southaven.
Entergy Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Apprentice 1st Year Job Opening in Southaven
Title: Apprentice 1st Year
Date: Jun 9, 2021
Entergy Mississippi, LLC JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Under close supervision, following specific instructions as to methods and working details, must be able to perform simple and routine work assisting linemen, mechanics or others by performing manual labor involved in the construction and maintenance of electric transmission and distribution conductors, structures, substations, underground systems, and related equipment, and be qualified to do the following related work as assigned: 1. Dig holes, set anchors and assist in setting poles and stubs.
2. Perform miscellaneous cleaning, scraping, painting, rough carpenter work, cut grass, clear right-of-way, etc.
3. Excavate for foundations, install forms, mix concrete and assist in completing foundations and fences.
4. Load, unload and handle poles, wire, tools, materials, supplies, tackle, etc. and assist in handling material to and from stock.
5. Care for and prepare hand lines, block lines, etc.
6. Tend winch line when in operation.
7. Assist linemen, mechanics or others and tend lines necessary for raising tools and material.
8. Assist in assembling guys, crossarms, and other equipment on ground, and in pulling wire and guys.
9. Assist in the erection of steel, wood or other structures.
10. Assist in dismantling equipment removed from lines, substations, etc.
11. Handle and work from ladders.
12. Operate Company trucks and automobiles. EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Lineman certification or equivalent education or experience preferred. Must meet all qualifications within six months after employment.
2. Within six months after employment, know Company's safety rules and complete OSHA mandated training including bucket rescue.
3. Know the location of, and be able to operate, all of the firefighting equipment. Know what kind of equipment to use on electrical, oil and other fires, within thirty days after employment.
4. Obtain/Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must have full use of mental and physical faculties.
2. Have strength and endurance adequate for arduous labor in all kinds of outdoor weather conditions.
3. Be able to work at heights and close spaces.
4. Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Be particularly alert in observing hazards and avoiding accidents.
2. Be willing to work under unusual surroundings, as well as the normal working conditions pertaining to this job.
3. Be able tAo receive and execute orders and instructions in such a manner as to inspire respect and confidence of superiors. Louisiana (Bargaining):
Apprentice 1st Year: 1 year lineman experience required #LI-AB1
Primary Location: Mississippi-Southaven Job Function: Skilled / Craft FLSA Status: Nonexempt Relocation Option: No Relocation Offered Union description/code: MISSISSIPPI BARGNON-NUCLEAR-M01 Number of Openings: 1 Req ID: 102787 Travel Percentage:25% to 50%
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Apprentice 1st Year Southaven June 2021 Entergy above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Southaven below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.