GMR Game Day/Customer Service Job Openings by Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Tampa
9 days ago
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vacancies 2021 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers call a new employee to fill GMR Game Day that will be placed in Tampa.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : GMR Game Day Job Openings in Tampa
GMR Game Day
4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607, USA Req #29
Monday, May 31, 2021
The vision is to be the premier NFL Franchise both on and off the field that sets the standard in global sports entertainment and embodies the spirit of Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers aim to employ individuals whose professionalism and dedication align with our vision.
Job Title: Guest & Member Relations Game Day Department: Guest & Member Relations
Reports To: Director of GMR Operations Status: Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime) Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the duties, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions. As a division of the Guest & Member Relations Department, the Game Day Staff is responsible for providing world-class customer service to the guests of Raymond James Stadium. Team members are committed to creating memories that last a lifetime by delivering the premier stadium experience in sports & entertainment. Core Functions:
· Deliver quality customer service for all fans in parking lots, entry/exit gates, plaza, ticket office, concierge desks, elevator services, concession stands and concourses
· Welcome every guest with a warm greeting
· Proactively approach fans to help answer questions around the stadium on game day
· Must handle all guest-related matters in a professional and courteous manner
· Manage large crowds pre and post event
· Thank every guest upon exit Skills & Abilities:
· Energetic, outgoing personality
· Professional in appearance, actions and communications at all times
· Attentive to meeting the needs of our guests
· Face-to-face problem resolution skills
· Demonstrate integrity by always choosing to do the right thing
· Ability to take clear notes for follow up
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
· Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time Experience
· Previous customer service experience Work Environment The Company is a professional, fast paced, creative business environment. Other environment conditions:
· Required to work all Buccaneers home games, training and some off-season events; may have to work occasional holidays; extended evening andweekend work hours required. Shifts begin (5) hours prior to kick-off
· In a variety of weather conditions, may be required to walk up and down numerous steps, ramps and long distances in parking lots and stadium grounds for extended periods of time
· Lifting more than 20 pounds is occasionally required This job description is intended to set forth the core functions required for this position and describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities as necessary. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of the Company’s business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes. This document describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract. The position covered by this Job Description is expressly declared to be “at will,”: meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent’s employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon any employee. Any change to this “at will” employment status must be in writing and signed the by the Chief Operating Officer of the Company. It is the policy of the Buccaneers to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status, including sexual orientation and gender identity. Other details
Pay Type Hourly Employment Indicator Seasonal Travel Required No Travel % 0 Telecommute % 0
For further information, please refer official source from Tampa Bay Buccaneers on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Application will be treated strictly confidential .
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in GMR Game Day Tampa June 2021 Tampa Bay Buccaneers above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Tampa below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.