Deputy Clerk Job Openings by Warren County Ohio in Lebanon
30 days ago
Warren County Ohio
Warren County Ohio Recruitment 2020 - Warren County Ohio assign an opportunity to apply Deputy Clerk that will be placed in Lebanon.
Warren County Ohio Job Vacancies 2020
Detail of : Deputy Clerk Job Opening in Lebanon
Position Title: Deputy Clerk Department: Clerk of CourtsCommon Pleas Division
Reports To: Clerk of Courts FLSA Status: Non-exempt
James L. Spaeth Civil Service Status: Unclassified
ORC 124.11 A (10)
Pay Range: #12 ($14.42 – $22.53 hourly) Employment Status: Full-time
Probation: 180 Days Lunch: Unpaid
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MondayFriday
Under general supervision, performs accurate data entry of case filings onto the
docket of the case management system, issues receipts for bonds, fines, costs
and all monies received, performs clerical filing functions, interacts with the
public and other county departmental staff in an efficient and professional
manner. Some experience is helpful. QUALIFICATIONS: Any combination of training and work experience which indicates possession of the skills, knowledge and abilities listed
above. An example of an acceptable qualification for this position is: Completion of secondary education and demonstrable skills in computer data
entry, basic knowledge of office practices / procedures and general bookkeeping;
ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions. LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Valid Ohio Driver’s License
1. Perform computer data entry duties of filings in civil, domestic relations,
domestic violence and civil stalking cases as assigned, ensuring
documentation is complete and complex records are maintained accurately.
2. Issue receipts for bonds, fines, costs and all monies received.
3. Administer oaths, take and certify affidavits, depositions and
4. Perform miscellaneous clerical filing duties as assigned.
5. Receive incoming phone calls and refers to appropriate personnel.
6. Interact with other employees in Clerk’s office and other county departmental
staff on daily basis for smooth, efficient and effective operation of offices.
7. Acknowledge in a courteous and helpful manner the general public, visitors and
8. Demonstrate initiative in assistance in all areas of the division when needed,
after assigned tasks are completed. WARREN COUNTY CLERK OF COURTS
POSITION DESCRIPTION 9. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Possess basic accounting skills in order to balance cash drawer.
2. Ability to comprehend Court rules, procedures and the Ohio Revised Code.
3. Ability to work without constant supervision.
4. Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Knowledge of: County policies and procedures; departmental policies and
procedures; criminal justice system; correct spelling, grammar and punctuation;
data processing procedures and equipment; office practices and procedures;
public relations. Ability to: interpret policies, procedures and regulations; communicate
effectively; maintain accurate records; interpret a variety of instructions; add,
subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers; develop and maintain effective
working relationships with associates, supervisors and government officials and
the general public; maintain confidentiality pertaining to the Court and office;
answer routine inquiries from government officials and the general public. Skill in: keyboarding and use of computer, copier, scanner and other office
equipment. Please send resume / application to: James L. Spaeth
Clerk of Courts
Common Pleas Division
P.O. Box 238
Lebanon, OH 45036
email to: James.Spaeth@co.warren.oh.us Opening is immediate and experience will be a plus, but
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Warren County Ohio e-recruitment website with link as follow :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Deputy Clerk Lebanon September 2020 Warren County Ohio above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Lebanon below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.