Housekeeper Asst Supv HCC Job Openings by Pruitthealth in Brevard
7 days ago
Pruitthealth Careers 2020 - Pruitthealth give away a chance to apply Housekeeper Asst Supv HCC that will be placed in Brevard.
Pruitthealth Recruitment 2020
Detail of : Housekeeper Asst Supv HCC Job Openings in Brevard
Assists Supervisor, organizes, and directs duties of Housekeeping Department performs various tasks to provide that our nursing center is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
1. Assists supervisor managing the housekeeping department
2. Assists with scheduling and daily assignments
3. Participates in the interview and selection process for the housekeeping department with the department supervisor or facility leadership
4. Participates in the counseling or corrective action process for the housekeeping department with the department supervisor or facility leadership
5. Assists with partner training
6. Responsible for ensuring “Tenet Time” is presented and discussed with all partners prior to and following all shifts.
7. Dust mops hallways, patient rooms’ common areas etc.
8. Wet mops areas, including the use of “wet floor” signs.
9. Knowledgeable in the operation and maintenance of departmental equipment, i.e. buffers, stripping machines, housekeeping carts etc.
10. Strips floors, apply floor finishes and sealers.
11. Uses buffer with burnishing pads
12. Re-coating and buffing floors.
13. Aseptic cleaning techniques for various surfaces.
14. Cleans windows and other glass surfaces.
15. Cleans and polish metal surfaces such as stainless steel.
16. Cleans walk-off mats.
17. Cleans patient rooms for preparation of admissions.
18. Cleans patient rooms after a discharge.
19. Cleans occupied patient rooms.
20. Isolations techniques (gowns, gloves, special cleaning, etc.)
21. Cleans rest rooms.
22. Cleans common/public areas.
23. Cleans light fixtures (over bed, bedside, ceiling and others).
24. Performs waste removal and disposal including sharps and other infectious waste.
25. Low/high dusting (furniture, vents etc.). Qualifications Some high school education MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) year in a supervisory capacity in a housekeeping or environmental services department. Previous experience as a housekeeper in a healthcare or long term care facility. MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
None ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Preferred, as a minimum, two-(2) year(s) experience in an assistant supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing center or other related health care facility.
Training in environmental control practices preferred, but not required. Job: Housekeeping
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Pruitthealth system at :
Application will be treated strictly confidential .
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Housekeeper Asst Supv HCC Brevard December 2020 Pruitthealth above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brevard below.
Apply This Job
Please submit your application via the link below:
Do not forget to like our fanpage to get the latest job information
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on jobs-chicago.net, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.